Friday, June 18, 2010

It was Friday...


All I can say is "It was Friday". Once I got home all though of blogging went straight out of the window, as my sister invited me to the movies. At least I'm catching up now!
Lessons learned from Friday include the utmost importance of a comfortable working environment. I love that the heaters are on in our workspace, but I must mention that when only doing research the whole day it makes you very sleepy and unproductive.I very much liked the fact that we got feedback on our blogs as it's not always clear if your on the right track.
Back to work ... I found a couple of interesting articles that I will summarise and put on the wiki over the weekend. I hope it makes sense.
See you all for the road trip on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment