Wednesday, June 23, 2010

White Rabbit Style

Today is one of those days! Getting up this morning was just painful. It was cold and I guess I just wasn't in the mood. But I'm here! I suppose it's just one of the things you get used to when working.


We didn't get to much yesterday due to the unfortunate fact that campus closed early. Hopefully we'll get the report done today. Enough moping ... we have a lot to do today so lets get cracking!




2 comments:

  1. Your blog remains fun to read. You should seriously consider doing this for your professional profile. Be careful though of using graphics for the sake of graphics and for just filling space with pictures. You also need to cite properly ... especially when you take stuff from the web. I would like to recommend that you start playing with graphics applications. That way you will gain an extra skill and you'll stay out of trouble! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the contribution you made to my project! I hope the last bit of your studies go well!!

    ReplyDelete