Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"We don't need no education..."



Today's agenda: After finishing the last couple of interviews we're being shipped off to campus to work on our report and presentation. Things are starting to slow down now as we start to dot the I's and cross the T's. I'm kind of freaking out about what to do on the wiki but somehow I'll figure it out ... TODAY!


Just a little extra info on the workshop yesterday. The whole idea was appreciative inquiry ... how to increase the positive vibes. We did a couple of exercises, telling stories and writing linked in CV's and used a word bubble to describe other people. The experience was quite entertaining and enlightening

2 comments:

  1. I think we should divide work for the report in order to do it faster. When we all working on the same thing, time is wasted and some do not actually have input.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Thankfully I think we now have a system that should work. I hope we get the presentation done today.

    ReplyDelete